Protection for Your Small-to-Mid-Size Business
Owning a business is much like owning a home. It requires a huge investment of time, money, energy and passion. A business owner policy, or BOP, protects your small-to-mid-sized business in much the same way that a homeowner policy protects your home and family by combining property and liability insurance into one convenient package.
What Does a Franklin Mutual Insurance BOP Cover?
- Property insurance provides replacement cost coverage for your buildings and contents
- Business liability provides protection against claims and lawsuits arising from bodily injury or property damage to others
- Business interruption coverage replaces lost income if your business suffers a covered property loss and is forced to close down temporarily
At Franklin Mutual Insurance, we understand every business is different. That’s why we work closely with our policyholders and professional independent agents to customize a policy that fits your specific business needs.
Need more coverage? We make it easy to add protection with coverage enhancements, including:
- Cyber Liability
- Building Codes, Laws & Ordinances
- Extended Loss of Rents
- Systems Breakdown
- Computer & Software
- Water, Sewer & Drain Backup
- Spoilage Due to Loss of Utilities or Mechanical Breakdown
- Employment Practices Liability
- Condominium Directors and Officers Liability
- Enhancement Endorsement
- And Much More!
Our business owner policy provides protection for a wide range of small-to-mid-size businesses, including:
Main Street Business
Barber Shop, Beauty Salon, Clothing Store, Drug Store, Florist, Funeral Home, Pet Store, Shoe Store, Sporting Goods Store and more.
Apartment, Condominium, Light Industrial Warehouse, Mercantile, Mercantile with Habitational and more.
Accountant, Attorney, Consultant, Medical Professional, Real Estate, Veterinarian and more.
Bakery, Deli, Meat/Fish/Poultry Store, Product Store, Restaurant, and more.
Plymouth Rock Assurance Preferred Business Partnership
The Preferred Business Partnership joins together two top-rated New Jersey insurers to help you reduce your premium. Save up to 10% on your Franklin Mutual Insurance business owner policy and 5% on your commercial auto insurance through Plymouth Rock. Learn more.
If your business requires specialized coverage or higher limits, your professional independent agent may recommend a Commercial Package Policy that can be tailored to meet your business insurance needs.